grums hydra calm face cream is based on concentrated moisturizing ingredients, as well as extract from recycled coffee grounds, which contribute protective antioxidants, caffeine, and B3-vitamin.
The product is built on a formula of coffee grounds extract, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, as well as a powerful extract of bladderwrack, which provides unusually high amounts of minerals and an amino acid profile that enhances the skin’s ability to distribute moisture.
- Provides moisture and soothes dry or sensitive skin.
- Reduces moisture loss in the skin.
- Contributes to preserving the skin’s health by reducing damage from free radicals.
- Strengthens the skin’s barrier.
- Glycerin helps our skin retain moisture and has moisturizing, softening, and protective properties. Additionally, it keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy state and protects against irritation.
- Shea butter is rich in fatty acids such as omega 6 and 9, vitamin E, and specific lipids such as phytosterols (strong antioxidant). It has moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties and is used to nourish and strengthen the skin barrier, ensuring a radiant glow.
- Squalane is known for restoring natural oils to dry skin and forming a protective layer that locks in moisture, providing long-lasting hydration. As an emollient, it helps moisturize and repair dry, rough skin, improving the texture and appearance of the skin.
- Fucus Vesiculosus Extract
Antioxidants in brown algae help protect the skin’s surface from exposure to airborne pollutants and can help neutralize them. Fucus vesiculosus has a very high concentration of minerals, including sodium and potassium, and contains a range of essential amino acids that help moisture move through the skin’s top layer.
- Sodium hyaluronate has the same properties as hyaluronic acid, but its smaller molecule size is more easily absorbed into the skin. It has the capacity to hold 1000 times its weight in water and is used to reduce dryness by increasing skin moisture. Because it is not an oil, sodium hyaluronate can help moisturize acne-prone skin without clogging pores.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps protect skin cells from free radicals that break down collagen, thus preventing premature aging of the skin. Additionally, E-vitamin has photoprotective properties, meaning it can protect the skin from UV. Combined with Vitamin C, its antioxidant effect is enhanced.
- Lactic acid is used to gently exfoliate the skin. It promotes moisture and cell renewal and helps reduce signs of aging due to its exfoliating properties. In higher concentrations (10% and above), it improves skin firmness, thickness, and wrinkles. It also helps maintain the pH in the skin’s flora.
Apply an appropriate amount of cream on the skin and distribute it with gentle circular motions. The product can be used continuously, morning and evening for optimal results. Your face should be thoroughly cleansed with our mild facial cleansing milk before applying the product – this way the product has optimal opportunity to penetrate the skin, where the actual effect takes place. For optimal results, use 3-5 drops of grums hydra calm serum beforehand.