The biggest cause of skin impurities comes from oil, dirt, dead skin or even make up products. grums mild facial cleansing milk is used to remove such impurities helping to keep pores clean and stop the excessive production of sebum. By removing pollutants and keeping the skin clean the facial cleanser provides a mild but effective cleansing without damaging or irritating the skin. As most skincare products aren’t water-soluble a facial cleanser is a must in every skin care routine. A facial cleanse should be done twice a day – in the morning after the skin expels oil at night making us wake up with shiny skin – and in the evening after accumulating pollutants throughout the day.
- Mild & effective cleanser
- Has a smoothing effect on skin tone
- Skin neutral ph-value on 4.9
- Favorable for positive and healthy microorganisms within the skin
- For all skin types
- 100% vegan
- Made in Denmark
- Free from allergens, colorants, perfume, parabens, silicone, ethanol
- Recyclable glass bottle
Way of use
Apply on damp skin in the morning and evening. Massage the skin with circular motions starting from the t-zone and outwards and hereafter end with a splash of lukewarm water.
- Glycerine helps our skin to cling onto water and has moisturizing, emollient and protective properties. It captures and retains water efficiently, to ensure the skin stays hydrated. Moreover, it keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy state and protects against irritation.