raw coffee body scrub nourishes and protects the skin with its content of sunflower seed oil, glycerin, almond oil, and of course, coffee grounds.
The body scrub removes dead skin cells, preventing ingrown hairs from shaving, and helps maintain the skin’s color during the summer when it’s exposed to the sun.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces inflammation and visible signs of aging
- Improves your skin’s ability to absorb lotion/cream
- A Kolbe on the danish Chemical Scale
grums raw coffee body scrub is based on natural vegan ingredients and recycled coffee grounds, resulting in a thorough cleansing of the skin’s surface. grums raw coffee body scrub contains no parabens, allergens, dyes, or perfumes, and the coffee grounds content adds a high level of antioxidants to the product.
- Glycerin helps our skin retain moisture and has moisturizing, softening, and protective properties. Additionally, it keeps the skin lipids between our skin cells in a healthy state and protects against irritation.
Use 1-2 times a week. Gently massage the scrub onto the skin and rinse with lukewarm water, followed by a quick rinse with cold water.
Leave the scrub on the skin for a longer period to achieve a more moisturizing and nourishing effect on the skin. Avoid rinsing off the scrub with soap, as it can leave the skin feeling dry.